Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 46

Hey everyone! We had a great week this week. Probably the biggest news right now is that Chile won La Copa América last night. Which is great cause everyone is in a good mood and really happy. Which hopefully means they'll be willing to listen to the missionaries. That's what we're hoping for. USA got 4th place so that's not too bad considering that the only thing everyone plays is soccer in South America. I'm proud. 'MERICA. Also, we had a great week being missionaries. We started teaching a guy that has met with the missionaries for 20 and he's starting to progress. Also, if Marcelo gets his dad's signature, he's gonna get baptized this Sunday so that's really awesome. He goes to church, mutual, and seminary now so we're really proud of him. 
Overall, I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It's been 11 months already and it feels like I just got here. I love this gospel so much and my love for it grows every day. It's hard to comprehend how loving and how merciful our Heavenly Father is. We can never earn or deserve His love but we can try to do our best by doing what he asks and by keeping the commandments. "If ye love me, keep my commandments."
I'm so thankful for all you guys and all your support. I hope you guys have a great week.

 Chilean Spirit

Elder Beard trying Elder D's grilled cheese

even though we lost, Elder Johnson and I showed our 'Merican pride




No comments:

Post a Comment