Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 48

Hey everyone! We had a great week this week. Time is flying by so fast but I'm loving it. I can't believe this change is almost over. We're having a great time though. This week we have changes and we think that Elder Beard might be going cause he's been here for 6 months already. He needs to spread his wings and fly. We're not sure though. Anything could happen. It would be cool if he stayed but we'll see. 
Also, Emilie opened her mission call this week. She's going to Mexico so that's crazy. We didn't see that one coming considering she doesn't like spicy food or Mexican food in general lol. That's alright. We're blessed when we make sacrifices for the Lord. It was fun cause I got to Skype and see Emilie open it. 
This week I've been thinking and learning a lot about the love that Heavenly Father has for us. He loves us. I'm sure of that. He always has and He always will. The only variable is how we accept it and how we show our love for Him. I've been thinking a lot about how I can show my love even more. The 2nd commandment came to mind. Sometimes we don't even realize that we mix up our priorities and we don't put Heavenly Father at number one. It's something that I've been trying to get better at lately and I've noticed a real difference. You start to feel God's love even more. His love is real and it's powerful. 
I love this Gospel and I love this church. Just be good people and everything will be alright. I love all you guys and I'm so grateful for all your support. Have an awesome week!

Elder Beard and I found some monkeys in the apartment. They even put on our clothes lol 

the district


this member gave us these awesome socks lol
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment