Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 20

This was a really good week. It went by so fast though. We're teaching quite a few people. And we're trying to focus on the investigators that we have. Sometimes we felt like we were spreading ourselves too thin and we weren´t spending enough time on the people we had.
The baptism got postponed but it's gonna happen this week no matter what. She past her interview and everything and she's really excited. This week she's gonna get baptized for sure.
There's a couple other people who have dates to get baptized but they might not be ready in time. We're working hard to get them ready though.
Spanish is getting a lot better every day. I can understand so much more. And I can talk with just about everyone. It's awesome.
It's gonna be weird not to have snow for Christmas though. I definitely am gonna miss that. 
That's mostly it for this week. I love this gospel with all my heart and there's no doubt in my mind that it's true. I hope everyone has a great week.

A little Christmas tree they found in their apartment 
A really old liahona someone on the area has



Zone conference 


No comments:

Post a Comment