Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 19

Hola everyone. We're doing great here in Quintero. I got a new compaƱero. Elder Hansen from Tooele. He's awesome. He only has 3 months more than I do so we're both still learning Spanish. We're really getting along well though. In the 5 days we've had together, we've committed 3 people to be baptized. I really feel like we're able to teach with the Spirit. It doesn't matter that our Spanish is so so. That's the best part about the Spirit. It's fluent in all languages. 
We had to postpone the baptism yesterday to next week. But it's gonna happen this Sunday no matter what. She's really excited to get baptized. We're really excited for her too. She's totally changed her life. She quit smoking, she dresses differently and she just seems happier. It's so amazing to see what this gospel can do.
I'm really starting to feel good with Spanish. I'm more confident when I talk and I can make people laugh now. And they laugh in Spanish cause of something I said in Spanish lol. That's my favorite thing. 
Everyday I learn something new. Everyday my testimony gets stronger. Everyday I'm reassured that this is the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is the only way to achieve true happiness and the only way to live with our families forever. I don't have a doubt in my mind that this is the true church. 
Thanks everyone for all the emails, prayers, and support. I love you all and I hope everyone has an awesome week.


No comments:

Post a Comment