Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 26

Hey everyone! We had a great week this week. Maria and Victoria got baptized yesterday and it was awesome. Both of them were really emotional and stuff. Maria is Constanza's mom (Constanza got baptized in December) so Constanza was really excited for her. And all of Victoria's family is members but went inactive when she was younger. Now her family is coming to church and stuff too. So it's been awesome to see the changes in both their families. 
In other news, one of our investigators is a fisherman. Their main catch this time of year is squid. He brought some home the other day and we tried it. It was actually really good. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't think when I got my call to Chile that I would try squid. I guess a lot of the squid imported in Asia is from Chile. 
 
The language is super good now. Right now I'm just trying to polish it up so I sound like a Chileno and not like a Gringo. But that's mostly it for this week. I love being a missionary so much. There's no where else I'd rather be. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I hope everyone has a great week.

Maria and Victoria 
Hermano Bascope
Victoria's family


Maria

Victoria

The shirt I got him when I was in DC

No comments:

Post a Comment