Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 27

Hola everone. This was an awesome week. Elder Texeira from the seventy came and had a conference with the mission. It was so awesome. He was pure power, pure Holy Ghost. He told a lot of awesome stories from when he was mission president in Brazil. It was exactly what I needed too. His wife was awesome too. They opened up for questions too and it was awesome. They really got everyone pumped up. Something that I got out of it was that we can make a difference. One missionary can change everything. We can be a part of someone's plan of salvation. It was really an awesome conference. I have a new vision now of who I want to be and what I want to do in the mission. 
Also our mission president shared with us his conversion story and it was so powerful. I know he is a man of God and he was called to be my president. He is a great example to me of pure love. His love is really contageous and makes me want to be better.
Overall this was a great week. And it came at just the right time. I invite all of you to share the gospel in whatever you can. There's is absolutely nothing you can lose when you spread this message. Absolutely nothing. I'm so grateful for this gospel and the blesssing and knowledge it brings.

On a lighter note. This guy came up to us the other day and told us he received revelation from God for President Obama. He had to tell us cause we're American and speak English. There was 4 things he received but he couldn't remember all of them. So if someone could hook me up with Barack's number that would be cool so I could relay the revelations for our friend.





Some pictures people in his ward posted



No comments:

Post a Comment