Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 34

Hey everyone! This week was awesome. Mainly because we got to hear from the leaders of our church. Conference was so awesome. We were lucky enough to be able to watch in English. It really was something special. Maybe it's just cause I'm a missionary but I loved it. I learned lots of things that I want to put into practice now and after the mission. It was really really great. I'm so grateful for the restored gospel. The more I learn, the more I realize that this is more than just the true church. This is the only way to be truly and eternally happy forever. And we have the responsibility to share this message and help others find their way too. I love all you guys and I appreciate all the prayers and support. May we all put into practice at least one thing that we learned from Conference and get better every day. I hope everyone has an awesome week.


We made a buttload of no bake cookies this week. Husband us (not right now but after the mission)


No comments:

Post a Comment