Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 37

This week was really great! We had transfers and I got moved to a new area called Villa Alemana (German Village). I was a little bit disappointed when I found out that I had to move but I know this is where I'm supposed to be and I'm really grateful to be here. It's crazy how the Spirit works. As soon as I got here I felt like this was exactly where I was needed. My companion is Elder Beard from Highland, Utah and he's awesome. He just finished his training so he's pretty new and pumped to get work. Both of his trainers finished their missions with him so he's glad I'm not gonna finish on him. I got here and we got right to work. One of our investigators had her baptismal interview the second day I was here and she got baptized yesterday. It was really cool. She was an example for her family and now they want to get baptized now. Also we had stake conference yesterday and President Diaz spoke and then he was able to stay for the baptism. It was really cool cause he shared his testimony with the family about going to the temple and becoming eternal. It really touched them and they're gonna get baptized. I love this work and I love the opportunity that we all have to share this amazing message. Thanks everyone for the prayers and support. I hope everyone has an awesome week.
Also I don't know if I mentioned it but I'm District Leader now so that's kinda cool



Elder Beard

View from the apartment

Leonore's Baptism


final pics from valpo


No comments:

Post a Comment