Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 38 (9 months)

Hey everyone! We had a great week this week. I can't believe it's been 9 months. Time is absolutely flying by. Elder Beard and I are tearin it up here in Villa Alemana. We've got 5 baptisms coming up and there could be a few more too. It's been so cool to see how the Lord works His miracles with the people. And the privilege the we have to be part of it. This Gospel is absolutely amazing and changes lives. We can't forget how blessed we are to already have this gospel in our lives and the blessings that come from obeying the commandments. Something I've realized is that it can actually be fun to obedient. I feel like sometimes we look at the commandments of things we have to do when in reality they're opportunities to be happy. Being obedient is having fun while you do what God wants. I love being a missionary so much and being able to share this message of happiness. I love all you guys and I appreciate all your prayers and support. I hope everyone has a great week.

Elder Beard got attacked by a can of cream lol




Cutie patootie

Chile's Walmart 

Exchanges with Elder Benitez

Our apartment 






No comments:

Post a Comment