Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 39

Hey everyone! We had a great week this week. Elder Beard and I are seeing the Lord's hand in the work. We've been blessed so much in this area. One blessing this week was we were able to enjoy Kevin's baptism on Saturday. He's an awesome guy. It's been cool to see him change and progress. He's thinking about serving a mission too. And two of our investigators got married on Friday so they could get baptized this coming weekend. Also, we were able to set a baptismal date with one of our investigators. We're really being blessed. And also I got to talk to the fam yesterday. It was really great to talk to everyone and hear how everything is going. It's weird cause everything's changing so much. Also, I heard a little bit about the elections coming up. Kinda scary. I might just stay here. Anyway, I love all you guys and I appreciate all the prayers and support. I hope everyone has a great week.

Kevin's baptism

Hopefully kandi isn't jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment