Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 15

Hola Everyone! This was a really good week. I'm starting to feel a whole lot more comfortable with Spanish. I can understand the majority of the conversations of the majority of the people. Some Chileans talk so fast though. But most of the time now I can get the jist of what they're trying to say. The coolest feeling is when I start talking in Spanish and I don't realize till after that I was speaking Spanish. 
Anyway, we're teaching several investigators right now that are really close. But they all have something holding them back. We're working hard to help them overcome their doubts or problems. Also time is starting to fly by. I can't believe it's been more than 3 months as a missionary. 
Also, we finished the Book of Mormon this week and I just want to testify that it's true. It's the word of God. Every time we read it, there's something new that we can apply in our lives. Reading the Book of Mormon helps us in every aspect of our lives. I want to challenge everyone to read a chapter a day and apply its teachings. I can promise that as we read, we become closer with God and our Savior. And when we involve them in our lives, everything else works out. 
I love being a missionary and I love sharing this message. Because it's the happiest message ever. I hope everyone has an awesome week.

To the family: This week we had a zone activity. The whole zone went to the ward in nuevo aurora and we did splits with the members to find less active and old investigators. It was really fun. I went with their ward mission leader. He's only been home about the same amount of time that I've been out. I learned a lot from him. It was pretty fun. 
No baptisms yet but we're getting close. But we have reactivated a couple people so that's kinda like a baptism but with the sacrament lol. Love you guys so much. Have an awesome week.

To the family: This week we had a zone activity. The whole zone went to the ward in nuevo aurora and we did splits with the members to find less active and old investigators. It was really fun. I went with their ward mission leader. He's only been home about the same amount of time that I've been out. I learned a lot from him. It was pretty fun. 
No baptisms yet but we're getting close. But we have reactivated a couple people so that's kinda like a baptism but with the sacrament lol. Love you guys so much. Have an awesome week


At the zone activity 


No comments:

Post a Comment