Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 17

Hola everyone. This week was really good. We had some days we were teaching all day and some days we were walking all day. We have an investigator who's gonna get baptized next week. But we have transfers right before. If I stay in this area then I'll be there for it. We'll see how it goes. Also, there was so much wind this week. The wind comes in cycles. It's super windy for like 3 days and calm for 3 days. But it's good. It's getting hotter too. It's gonna be weird having Christmas when it's like 100 degrees outside. 
Spanish is getting better too. When I think about my first day and where I'm at now, it's crazy. Gift of Tongues is real. Also this is my last week of training. After this week, I'm the real deal. So that's pretty sweet. Almost 3 months in Chile and it feels like I just got here last week. I've had so many amazing experiences and I can't wait for some more.
This gospel is true and it's the only way to achieve true happiness. There's no other way that I've found to be truly happy. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I hope everyone has a great week.

To the family: Hey Familia. This week was great. We had a kinda crazy experience this week. Just kinda though. We were out tracting and stuff when this drunk guy came out of his house and starting talking to us. He invited us in cause he wanted to hear the word of God. So we start teaching him and for being completely drunk, I think he felt the Spirit lol. He told us that he wants to change his life and we told him the gospel could do that. So we made another appointment with him. But he told us if he wasn't at his house for the appointment, it's cause he was in jail lol. He wasn't at his house when we went back. So that's kinda of a bummer. But we do have a baptism for next Saturday (if I'm still in Quintero) She's really awesome. She's been searching for a church to join for a while and she found the right one. I'm excited for her.
That's mostly it for this week. I love being a missionary and sharing this gospel. I love all you guys

Exchanges with Elder Dunn



No comments:

Post a Comment